TAZ (Theatre by the Sea)
July 27th – August 5th 2017
TAZ IS ...
- An arts festival: a broad spectrum of performances, disciplines.
- A festival aiming at a divers audience.
- A city festival: making use of unique locations in and around Ostend, in the harbour and with a lively meeting point in the centre of Ostend.
- A summer festival: culture and holiday all in one.
- A festival where public and artists meet up and enjoy the pleasant atmosphere.
Theatre festival: TAZ not only functions as a platform for young theatre makers, it also presents a thrilling theatre programme.
Music festival: TAZ not only functions as a platform for young music makers, it also presents a wide range of concerts.
Children’s festival: an out- and indoor programme for children, in the Family Park (Leopoldpark). With performances, installations, games and a cozy meeting point.
Literature festival: with several formats.